Congratulations on taking the first step!
Here's a little information to help you on your way...
Monday through Friday, I offer one on one therapeutic movement sessions including Hendrickson Method® Orthopedic Manual Therapy and/or Pilates Method Rehabilitative Exercise. I also offer Pilates Method Semi-Private lessons for up to three students. I am available for home visits, off-site events, anatomy education and workshops - please inquire.
What to Expect
Most often, I see clients for 55 minute sessions. However, for clients who will benefit from shorter sessions, 25 minute sessions are available. As well, for those who need both Hendrickson and Pilates or simply prefer a longer session, 85 minute sessions are available to allow us to focus more deeply. If sessions are ongoing, I also offer discounts for committing to a number of sessions in advance.
Our first session includes:
- a careful health & physical history,
- review of any doctor’s/practitioner’s written reports you have available,
- your standing and supine postural assessment,
- and any other physical assessments as necessary.
Depending on your needs and goals, I’ll offer you:
- a Hendrickson Method® Orthopedic Manual Therapy session,
- therapeutic or fitness movement education based on Pilates Method and/or Noguchi Taiso,
- or, your own custom combination of these modalities,
- and a proposed treatment or homework plan.
In our follow-up sessions we’ll:
- check in about our prior session and your progress,
- continue with our treatment and/or fitness plan and modify as needed,
- and review our home treatment and exercise instructions
2017 Private Session Rates**
$105 / 55m session; $500 / five sessions; $1000 / ten
Neighborhood Discount: $100 / 55m; $485 / five; $950 / ten
**NOTA (no one turned away for lack of funds) My regular rates allow me to offer reduced rates to folks in need. Please discuss your situation with me if you need treatment, but cannot afford to pay. I love my work and am happy to offer reduced rates to those in need when possible. If you are able to pay if full, thanks for your part in supporting folks who cannot!